When you give a recurring gift and join our Sustaining Partner program, you'll join a community of supporters working for social change around Alabama.
Your steady, reliable support allows Alabama CASA Network to maximize our impact and to take on long-term movement to protect the rights and needs of the abused and neglected children ensuring that every child has a CASA volunteer
Because these gifts are automated, it means less work on your end, and ensures that more of your donation goes directly to our mission.
Some reasons to become a Sustaining Partner include:
- Fighting for the rights of abused and neglected children 365 days.
- Investing in a “grass roots” social movements and community-based organizations around the state.
- Being organized! We'll keep track of your total giving and send you a single tax receipt at the end of the calendar year
- Getting special invitations and opportunities to learn the latest about the work you support and exchange ideas directly with Alabama CASA Network.
- Allowing Alabama CASA Network to plan our programs in advance because we are able to count on your support.
How do I become a Sustaining Partner?
It's simple. Sign up for a monthly or quarterly pledge using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card.
Become a Sustaining Partner today!
Questions? Please call 205-423-0516.